Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Google the color purple



So tonight I was trying to find pictures of paintings with the color purple and it took me forever. One of my more loathed statements in my house is, "did you google it" I think people (especially computer guys) think that google has all the answers. Yes google may have tons of answers but they are spread all over the place and you have to ask google the precise right question or your not going to get the answers you want. So finally after typing purple flower artwork, artwork, flowers, purple I finally found a bit of what I was looking for when I went into the image search and typed purple. Now I know I should have gone to the image search right away, but see that's just apart of what makes google so complicated. Anyways this is a purple wallpaper image item I found somewhere and it was the closest thing I could find to something I'd want to hang in my bedroom. Honestly though I still think it's ugly and boring.

No comments: