Tuesday, November 29, 2005


Look look look I'm a decorator right in my very own home. I'm in the midst of trying to transform our bedroom into something more luxurious. Kim I have you to thank 100% for the chocolate brown curtain idea. I've decided that purple will be the be accent tone and I'd like to find a really neat purple hued painting to hang over the bed. I know of one couple who laid down a canvas, covered themselves in body paint, then you know, and then hung it over their bed. I want something creative but we won't be doing that.
Quentin has informed me that he doesn't like the purple pillows but I think I like them still. Next on the list is new night tables and then maybe an actual bed frame. p.s I never thought that new sheets would actually improve the quality of our sleep but in fact both Quentin and I reported sleeping exceptionally well the last two nights on 400 count cotton sheets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lisa, that is gorgeous.
we have those lamps all over our house.
originally as night table lamps but i found them too high.
little tip: try not to get too high of night tables?!?!?!?
just a thought, cuz too high ones made me pitch the lamps.
t

Lisa's Diet said...

Hey tracey-leigh thanks for the compliment. About the body paint cause yah it sounds kinda cool and I'd want to see other peoples, but I'm peronally way too conservative to hang that in my own bedroom. :)

For T, thanks for compliment too and thanks for the night table tip, noted. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Lisa, your bedroom looks gorgeous!!! I will have to come see it!
*Shayna

Lisa's Diet said...

Anytime I'd love to see you.:)