Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm tired

Everyone in my family makes fun of me because they think I say this to much, (my Dad is the ring leader) but tonight I don't care. I'm freaking tired I went snowboarding and since I'm feeling muscles I haven't felt in years. My muscles just plain kill and my knees are in particular pain! They have blue bruises from catching a toe edge edge every 20 seconds and my old skating knee is throbbing. I won't be able to do any high impact sport for awhile. Tonight I also had a personal bake off and baking is tiring! I baked for hours and hours and didn't accomplish the results I was expecting, damit. I hate Martha Stewart that stupid lady makes it seem so eay, she's a liar!!! Okay that's enough time to go to sleep.

9 comments:

Candice said...

How did the baking go Lisa.. what went wrong, I didnt do much except rent a movie. Sorry I didnt call! I hope your aches and pains go away soon. :)

Anonymous said...

i've been baking all weekend. i hate it too but i give baking as gifts ever year. omg, hard work.
need any good recipes? i got some yummy in your tummies.
t

Anonymous said...

I think you should have 'i'm tired" on your headstone when you die
~kate~

Lisa's Diet said...

Oh God you're such a meanie, haven't you ever heard, "if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all"!
p.s Hmm I wonder what we could put on your headstone.

Anonymous said...

i like the bon jovi song 'i'll sleep when i'm dead'. to hell if i would ever think that way, tough. i'm always tired and wanna sleep 24/7.
hurry and have kids, girl, it gets harder when you are old like moi.
:o(
t

Quentin said...

Kate could put "Finally - I'm back to my birthweight!"

Lisa's Diet said...

ahhh haaa haa haaa

Lisa's Diet said...

No Tayna no pressure from you, the whole world wants me to breed, I like having no extra responsibilites right now.

Anonymous said...

well, at least you will know that you can vent to me when the kids come, cuz i will understand, and together we can say 'why the hell did we wait so long to have kids'?
ha haha.
update:still not prego-and half way to 35. fffffffffff

t