Wednesday, November 02, 2005

nano nano

Quentin came home with a nano today. Right now I'm typing this post and listening to
Blower's Daughter, Damine Rice really loud. It's so loud I can't hear the keys typing. Wow I'm a trendy girl now, my Nano is black with the cool white headphones. I think tomorrow I'm gonna have to go for a run just to show off the white headphones.
Wow this song is really sweet, I think I heard it a long time ago in a quirky romantic movie?
Okay time to go do the dishes and make dinner, of coarse I'll be keeping the nano in my back pocket so don't bother calling my house cause I won't hear ya.
p.s now I want the cool armband for running of coarse.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that quirky romantic movie was Closer.

Lisa's Diet said...

Agg that was such a creepy movie.

Anonymous said...

someone must explain that movie to me, because how does julie roberts beat out natalie portman for hotness? ie. what was so great about jr's character that jude was so drawn to, as oppossed to np?
i'll never get it.

Lisa's Diet said...

Natalie was too much of a pushover, Julia was her usual bitchy self. Your right Julia isn't physcially more attractive but come hell or high water she demands that you respect her and Jude just wanted a challenge! If one thing it just goes to show that looks only take you so far. p.s But Natalie did find herself in the end.

Anonymous said...

oddly enough, deep down i knew that, i think; but i just didn't get how someone wouldn't fall forever for a gal that says 'hey stranger' after they've been hit by a car.
just threw me.
i want the fairy tale i guess.