Sunday, November 06, 2005

Barbarella



Okay I'm watching Barbarella on tv with Jane Fonda and I'm laughing my pants off. First of all I didn't realize that space adventure movies in the 60's required the women to wear so little. These outfits are pretty tinny and somehow she keeps getting attacked and opps her stomach is showing. Second the women have humongous hair, you can tell a team of hair stylist must have been sitting in the background of every set just teasing combing and spraying before every scene. Believe me it takes tremendous effort to get hair that big.
Despite my bitching, next year for Halloween you might see me with huge hair and a Barbarella outfit. It will give me a chance to wear white thigh high boots and hold a gun all at the same time. My one liner will be, "come here pretty pretty" or "I'm just not the tube type" the possibilities are endless.
Okay I have to turn this off early but I'm definitely hope I can watch Barbarella another Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

stephoto said...

haha, sounds like a fun flick! andrew gets his haircut at barbarella on main street but i never realised it was a movie!

ps- i guess i havent posted in a long time - the new word verification must be anti-spam but right now i am so tired that those blurry words are even giving me a hard time