Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Chocolate Zucchini Brownies

Mix in Large Bowl

2 - 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini
1/2 cup ripe mushed banana (about 1 medium, if I don't have enought I add applesauce)
1 T water
2 tsp vanilla

Mix Seprately:

2 cups flour (I use 1 cup whole wheat, 1 cup of unbleached white)

1 1/2 tsp baking soda

1/2tsp salt

1/3 cup coco powder

2/3 cup sugar ( more if you like it sweeter)
I subsituted the sugar for chocolate chips, you don't really need the extra sugar.


Fold dry ingredients into wet, batter will be stiff. Back in nostick oblong brownie pan (mine I think is 7 x13) at 350 degrees, 25- 35 minutes till toothpick comes out clean (mine is always done in 25 minutes but I have a heavy pan that cooks fast).

no sure how many servings, I used 18

86 cal, 2 gm Fiber, Trace Total Fat for 18 Servings.


Enjoy this cake is very moist and last about a week. Perfect for low sugar chocolate crave.

No comments: