Monday, January 24, 2005

Monday

Gym Cardio Circuit Class
3 Points
I wasn't that hard, or maybe I'm just used to hard and as long as I'm not throwing up it's managable. I'll never forget when I used to have to do my skating program and in the beginning when you first started to train for a competition you'd sometimes run to the boards and puke after the 3 minutes. You'd be amazed at what 3 minutes can do to a person.

Anyways
Am
Toast 1
Cheese 1
Ham 1
Coffee/Cream 1

Noon
Spinich Salad with Chicken
This is 10, I'm just sticking with that.

Pm
Bread 2
Cheese 3
Ham and Turkey 3
Mayo 1
Beef Barely Soup 2

Total 25 - 3 = 22

Okay I weighted myself this morning and I'm still hovering at the top end of 135lb. If I can get down to 133lb in the next 2 weeks that would be great. I've pretty much lost all the water by now so it goes a bit slower now.

10pm
I had an extremely busy day, but to be honest I have to add my fridge raid.
I bought fresh pineapple so I ate some of that until I got tired of it. 1 point
then I switched from sweet to salt and ate some light feta from the container, mmmm so good. I should have eaten those two in the opposite order but owell not thinking it through makes it so much better. 1 point.
I did ballet so I guess I earned it.

So so tired I got 2 offers accepted today and tomorrow I have to be at the big seminar, then and drive around dropping off paper work. I also have to go to the post office before 9 and then be at a house in Cloverdale at 9 for a showing. Some guy called tonight at 9:30 and wants to list his place. So I'll need to get that ready for tomorrow although I told him I'd see him Wednesday night. It's great being busy, it's fun when my Mom leaves and I get to take care of stuff. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LISA you are so funny!
This is awesome!
You looked great before...but it is nice to see how you have commited to this thing!
LOVE KIM

Lisa's Diet said...

Hi Kim ahh thanks for commenting it's fun to have people say stuff. :)