Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sunday Night

Tally
Woke up later so I didn't really eat that much today.
Noon
Egg 2
Egg white 0
Cheese 1
Tortilla 2
Salsa 0
Lots of Coffee , cream 2
7

PM
Meat loaf Dinner
I don't know I had about 3/4 a cup of extra lean ground beef, in a can of tomato and mushroom condensed sauce. Then I had about one potato, green peppers and a bunch of carrots with it. I added one light cheese single slices on top. Okay I think that's 10 points but because Kate I know your reading I'm going to say 12.

Later
I ate some left over tuna from last nights midnight snack. I'm going to say 2 or 3

So that's something like 22
I know I'm not exact everyday but I think as long as I'm losing I'm doing something right. I'll have to weigh myself tomorrow, sometime.
It's been a week since I've really gone to the gym so tomorrow morning I'm back, I'm trying Cardio Circuit at 8:05am, which probably means I'm going to be running my little heart out and as red as a tomato when I leave. I better go set up the automatic coffee maker.

Note:
Found a new yummy drink, Bacardi Orange and Cranberry !!!!!!!


No comments: