Saturday, January 29, 2005

Sat

Turkey Bacon, don't know how much this is but regular bacon is 1 point per slice so I think I had less calories with the turkey.
4 slices = 2 points
2 slices of toast = 2
mayo = 1
cream in coffee= 1

Lunch at like 4
Subway foot long Pizza Sub, that was really good I think 14 points

Diet Cokes, and then virgin Caesar at the pool hall

After at 12:30 last night, I really wanted another Whopper, I even called 411 downtown to find the nearest location. I love food and think going on an adventure to find it is exciting, but unfortunately Quentin doesn't share my passion.

I did get my second whopper with cheese this weekend, but that wasn't enough I wanted the poutine too.

Poutine is like eating a bunch of carbs smothered with salty gravy and cheese, I had no idea how good it was until I had a whole serving to myself. Anyways those were my treats for the weekend. I'll be good this week I promise.

No comments: