Thursday, January 27, 2005

Thursday

I really want to have a nap right now but I'm scared if I shut my eyes I'll become to lazy and I won't finish all the work I have to do. With my Mom gone it's just insane I don't know how she does it.
What did I eat.
Bananna for Breakfast 2
Coffee1

Lunch
Harvest Soup 1
Sandwich 6
in grocery store their was sample pizza, so I just ate the top part, yummm warm cheese and tomato sauce. 1 point.

Dinner

Chicken 5
Cottage cheese 1% 1
Coleslaw, 2 points for olive oil

Americano sugar free hazelnut, 1 for milk.

Total 20
I feel like eating something else just to feel good.
I think I'm going to have a bit of yogurt. 1 point

Total 21
That's a pretty good day, I was so busy today was a 9am to 9pm type day. I can't wait to wear my new jeans and bubble gum shirt this weekend and just hang around.






No comments: