Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday

K I'm so busy and this morning is the only down time that I can really sneak in. I really should be heading to the shower and then doing my hair. I like my hair being longer but the downside is it takes more work to do. When I have shorter hair I can sometimes get away without blowdrying, but now that it's longer I can forget that. So I have to decide what to wear today, none of my work pants are really fitting right anymore and to tell you the truth that bugs me because it's a pain to go buy new stuff. Shopping takes a lot of work, and I really don't have time for it. I'm glad that spring is sort of around the cornor, even though it's still January, cause then I can wear skirts which have more elastic in them and fit better.
Okay so I guess I need to go do my hair, and then I have to write an offer for these people. Oh I showed the coolest house last night in Cloverdale. I was one of those houses and it only happens to my once in a blue moon were everthing is totally renovated and it shows perfect. For some reason when I walk into these types of homes I just know I'm going to be writing an offer. The colors were fantastic, the kitchen had been totally redone with a beautiful island and sort of stoney counter tops. But what made this house extra special was the reclaimed hardwood floors throughout the whole top floor. Plus in the main bathroom, they redid the bathroom countertops with the reclaimed wood floors and added the coolest sink in the world. One of those that sits on top like a basin. I was very impressed, and got pretty excited.
I'm going to load a pic of it later.
K hair time.

Am
turkey bacon 2
egg 1.5 (didn't finish it)
Toast 1
peanut butter 2
coffee & cream 1

No comments: