Saturday, January 29, 2005

THE OZONE

OZONE
An unstable, poisonous allotrope of oxygen, O3, that is formed naturally in the ozone layer from atmospheric oxygen by electric discharge or exposure to ultraviolet radiation, also produced in the lower atmosphere by the photochemical reaction of certain pollutants. It is a highly reactive oxidizing agent used to deodorize air, purify water, and treat industrial wastes.


Well well well it's been a long time since I've set foot in that place. I honestly felt my time was up and I'd never go back. Butttttt after the girls and I had a few drinks at Earls and our men decided to take off cause they were bored, the club 10 blocks away seemed like something to do.
It was super fun for me, I wasn't dressed up at all, but the girls were like it doesn't matter it's the Ozone. They were right it didn't matter at all. It was great, I was walking around that place and all these memories kept coming back at me. I have so many memories from that darn building, so many outfits that I wore, and other things.
That dance floor is the most comfortable dance floor for me, it's the place I learned all my moves and realized that dancing with your girlfriends is ten times better than dancing alone with any guy. The males are mostly just the audience, it works well, everyone is happy with this arrangement.
The highlight was up on stage, I saw Jo and Kim get up there and I just had to go, I mean their is just something about the Ozone and dancing on those silly little corner stages. You can be as silly and sexy as you want.
Anyways I just wanted to note that I still love that place even if I can't really go there anymore and last night will be the expection to the rule. I did have too much to drink, but only because the bar tender gave us a few creamy yummy shots that sort of tasted like Amerreto.... And when we ordered coolers light for some reason we all had 2 at once. That was funny ordering 10 bottles at once.
Oh and I also want to say that when the lights turn on, the party just moves out into the parking lot, then it's time to play go seek were the hell your friends went off to . Kate were did you go!!!!! There was just a huge maze of people outfront and at one point I found Jolene sitting in the drivers seat of some hot red car, the one with the circular engine and stripped seats.
Okay here comes the food part, Burger King makes the best burgers in the world and last night I had poutine which was also incredible. I will be ordering that again.
When I grow up and have kids and all that I think I'm going to really miss going out with my girlfriends, walking around clubs in circles and eating big fat burgers at the end of the night. That was so much fun.
Hey but Ellen I like how she always dances around and she's 47.
Okay enough for right now, Quentin wants to go look at hot tubs.

No comments: