Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Wednesday

am
1% Cottage Cheese 1/2 cup 1.5
juice 1/3 glass .5

noon
squirrelly alpine chipmonk bread 2 slices 2
turkey slices 2
light havarti cheese 1
mayo 2 tsp 1
coleslaw olive oil 2tsp 2

pm

2 or 3 fork from last nights dinner. 1 point it's just a bit of pasta.
Liquid Ice Breakers I keep eating these things and I just realized they must have sugar. 1

So that's 12

Have 10 left. Brad and I are going out for dinner together (Taco Time I'm sure) I'm going to try to keep it to 10, maybe a taco salad. Wow it is really raining and I have to drive to Bellingham and back, it's going to be a slow dark drive, can't wait........

Yup I made it to Taco Time, I'm having a heck of a time figuring out what I ate. But
Chicken Taco but they made it light. So 4 points for the fatty one
And cup of chicken white chili. for some reason it's only 1 point, I can't believe it.
So my dinner was only 5 points.
So 12 +5 = 17, I also had a little corner of havarti cheese at my parents that's like .5
17.5 (I defiantly like to think math verbally, not visually if that makes any sense )
So this is like the first day were I'm not even at 18 and I'm not starving. Hmm maybe I should go make some oatmeal cookies.
Made cookies ate a plate of mush with a fork, 3 points.
22 lets say

Morning 2 Cents
I was noticing in the paper how Hilary Swank is 5,7 and weighed 110lbs. For the new boxing movie that she's in she put on 2o lbs of muscle in 9 weeks. Since filming the movie she's lost 10 pounds of that muscle. Wow I think it's amazing what you can do with your body and I don't think it really matters if your a star or not. I guess it all depends what you do with your leisure time, we all have it, I have to start running. :)

No comments: