Saturday, January 15, 2005

Saturday

Fresh new day, we're so lucky that we can go to sleep at night and wake up and be refreshed. You think sometimes that it would be faboulus not to sleep, but naaaa I think we'd be missing out. Imagine if one day always blended into the next, then we would never have a chance to dream. Thinking about it, I can't even begin to imagine what I dreamt about last night, but I know I did. Dreaming is an emotional house cleaner, it's like organizing your files on your desk. You take all the random thoughts that you really didn't have time to deal with during the day and sort them out. I think that's why the stuff I haven't thought about all day I sometimes get a big dream about. I haven't had a big dream in awhile, hopefully I'll dream about a big feast, with lots of cheese and pickels my 2 most favorite foods in the whole world. Anyways that's my 2 cents for today.

Tally
Porridge, 2 I think
1/2 Bananna 1
Coffee/Cream 1

Turkey Lite Small at Quizons 7 Points

Ceaser Shrimp Salad
Parmesan
Shrimp 2oz 1point. I think I had 3 oz. 1.5
Renee's Naturally Light Dressing only 1



No comments: