Thursday, January 20, 2005

Thursday

Am
Toast 1 point
Light swiss 1 point

Noon
Wendy's Mandarin Chicken Salad
Salad is only 3 points
Noodles 1
Almonds 4 (ouch for a tiny pack of nuts)
Low Fat Honey Mustard 3
11 Points (next time I'm not having almonds)

Big Coffee (I was so groggy today, slept in till 11, don't ask me how)
Cream 1

Pm
Cheesy Pasta left over 1 cup. 5 Points (Quentin made it for me)
Half a bowl of soup 2

That's 21, I feel like I ate more
Oh and I went to Body Pump this morning but I felt really tired and moody so I left 1/4 of the way through and I've never done that before. I told the instructor that I was feeling nauseated. I thought about what that might have implied after, opps. I just didn't want her to think I was quiting cause I didn't feel like it.

TV snacks
I had popcorn 1
juice 1
cottage cheese .5
total 23.5

No comments: